Home

Fallout 4 Pip Boy mod

Shop Fallout 4 pip boy mod - Fallout 4 Pip Boy Mod at Targetâ„

Metallic Pip-Boy. A small and simple Pip-Boy reskin that aims to make Fallout 4's Pip-Boy appear a little more like bare metal. With this mod, Pip-Boys will have a realistic metal casing, that slightly resembles that of older model Pip-Boys in Fallout 3 and New Vegas. Drag the contents of the mod into your Fallout 4 Data folder and activate. Fallout 4 Plus Edition: Magos - WH40K Tech-Priest Armour and Weapon: Not a hard requirement, but a suggestion: Mark V(B) Armory: Soft requirement, Highly recommended to prevent clipping problems. Noble Team Companions Redux: Not a hard requirement, alleviates clipping on the Pip-Boy if using the included player armor. PIP-Pad (Ru) PIP-Pad in. Wer den Pip-Boy aus Fallout 4 nicht mehr als überdimensionierte Armbanduhr verwenden möchte, erhält per Mod eine Alternative: Das Handheld »Pip-Pad« vom Modder AlexScorpion

Pip Boy 2000 at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and communit

1. The Pip-Boy from Fallout 76 remade for Fallout 4. Replaces the vanilla Pip-Boy and includes several paint options that can be unlocked as you play the game. If you tired of the standart view of Pip-Boy, this mod for you!70+ new paint of Pip-Boy, will be made available through this file
  2. Downloads - Fallout 4 Adult & Sex Mods ; Shadman's Pipboy Wallpapers IGNORED Shadman's Pipboy Wallpapers. Shadman; pipboy; replacer; texture; adult; shadbase; futa; By MissKatie, December 13, 2016 in Downloads - Fallout 4 Adult & Sex Mods. Followers 1. Recommended Posts. MissKatie. Posted December 13, 2016. MissKatie. Members; 13 Share; Posted December 13, 2016. View File Allows you to choose.
  3. #fallout4mods #falloutJoin me as I list my top five Pip-Boy mods!Mod Links:Carbon Fiber Pip-Boy with White Accentshttps://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/102..
  4. Some mods will add their own version of the pip-boy. I know the Courser X-92 Power Suit does this. I think you have to manually move a texture to get it working or disable the mod to get the regular pip-boy back. Other than that, I don't know enough to tell you where to look for the textures. #1. Pride
  5. Texture Overhaul PipBoy UHD 4K | Fallout 4. by Anh Dona September 13, 2021. Pip-boy overhaul mod overhauls the pip-boy with new techs as: Ambient occlusion, Better normalmap, Depth on texture , New light/screws and cogs. Creator: Gorgulla
  6. This will add LED backlit gauges, a pristine gunmetal black finish and new fonts to your pip boy. I put quite a few hours into this. Enjoy your Pip-Boy Deluxe

Pip-Boy 2000 Mk VI at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and communit

1. Remember to save this file as a .dds file named pipboyscreen_d.dds and to put it in the folders you either found or made previously. Now you can use paint.net to edit or create this .dds file as you see fit. When you are done, disable any pip-boy background mods if you have them this may remove your background file, so make a copy of it
  2. The Pip-Boy 3000 Mark IV is a pre-War Personal Information Processor (PIP) in Fallout 4 manufactured by RobCo Industries and acts as a database for the wearer's personal information and inventory. It is an updated version of the Pip-Boy 3000. Its operational manual can be read here. The Pip-Boy 3000 Mark IV was distributed to all six Vault-Tec vaults in the vicinity of Boston: Vault 75, Vault.
  3. Pip-Boy 3000ABy TheFriedturkey and HcG x GrillScreenshot in thumbnail from modpage Xbox One:https://bethesda.net/en/mods/fallout4/mod-detail/4165462PC: https..

Pip-Boy Customisation Framework at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods

Pip-Boy Flashlight (Pipboy - Nexus Mods :: Fallout

Are you messing with your ingame fov settings or a mod? I changed the FoV numbers in the ini files and im also using the Fallout 4 Configuration Tool - By Bilago from nexus #3. ghoulrasmussen . Feb 10, 2016 @ 11:48am In the console use the fov xx command and then use the refreshini command. #4. JOW. Feb 10, 2016 @ 11:59am 1. 1. The fov function takes two parameters. One for the pip boy. Power-Armor-Like Pip-Boy Menu? - posted in Fallout 4 Mod Requests: what i mean is, id love a mod that makes the regular pip-boy menu into something full-screen like it does in the power armor. The regular pip boy menu feels a bit too claustrophobic for me Fallout 4 Pip-Boy Edition (PS4) - Kostenloser Versand ab 29€. Jetzt bei Amazon.de bestellen

need help with load order and invisible pip boy/pad bug - posted in Fallout 4 Mod Troubleshooting: game was working fine today, then due to a need to re verify the game cache all the mods were deselected and mixed up. LOOT does not seem to help, though the only real bug is that the pipboy (i am using the pip-pad) is invisible For Fallout 4 on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled Pip Boy app stuck in view mode Mitterweile spiele ich auch Fallout 4 auf dem PC und habe nun das Problem das ich den Pip Boy nicht mehr sehen kann ! Er ist unsichtbar ich sehe nur noch den Arm . In einer PowerrĂĽstung geht es alles und ich habe zugriff auf mein Inventar ! AuĂźerdem geht mein Charakter ganz langsam , ist aber nicht ĂĽberladen . Ich habe mir auch kurz davor den Fallout Script Extender installiert , vielleicht. My Pip-Boy is permanantly invisible. I can still open up the pip boy and mvoe around in the menus and select stuff like normal but I only have audio cues to go off on as the entire thing is invisible. The one in the power armor is still visible but you can hardly do anything while inside the armor. I've tried pretty much every thing people have mentioned but it still remains invisible

Holographic Pip-Boy 8000 at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and

Legendary Pip Boy SkinsThis mod Adds 4 new Legendary skin mods for your pip boy, craftable 1 stealth- when not moving & Crouched 2 Luck- +23 Gold- +1 Cha. +1.. Fallout 4 est un jeu vidéo de rôle et d'action développé par la société Bethesda Softworks.Il est le cinquième opus de la série principale des Fallout [1].Il s'agit du premier jeu développé par la société depuis le succès de The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim [2].Il est sorti le 10 novembre 2015 sur Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4 et Xbox One Fallout 4 ist ein Action-Rollenspiel des US-amerikanischen Spieleentwicklers Bethesda Game Studios in der postapokalyptischen Spielwelt der gleichnamigen Fallout-Spielereihe.Es ist nach Fallout 3 und Fallout: New Vegas das fünfte Spiel der Hauptserie. Schauplatz ist das durch einen Atomkrieg lebensfeindlich gewordene Stadtgebiet und Umland von Boston, das der Spielercharakter nach seinem.

Metallic Pip-Boy - Mods - Fallout 4 - CurseForg

Changes the textures of the Pip-Boy 3000 Mk.V to be more similar to the ones found in Fallout 3. I always liked the darker metal over the brownish colored finish. Skip to content. home Fallout 4. Mods . Media . Community . Support . Mods. Mods; Games; Images; Videos; Users; search. Log in Register. videogame_asset My games. When logged in, you can choose up to 12 games that will be displayed. Metallic Pip-Boy. Mods. 39 Downloads Last Updated: Jul 14, 2021. Download. Downloading now... If it doesn't, click here. Manage your mods and addons with the CurseForge desktop app for Windows and macOS

Now I present Pip-Boy 3000 Mark IV and 10mm pistol from Fallout 4. I know, game is not good. All models have bones to manipulate (Advanced Bone Tool\Joint Tool). Pistol have a lot of bodygroup to customization! Sight, Barrels, Grip and Mag. Pip-Boy have only 3 bodygroups - it's a screen color. Sadly, Pip-Boy not have skins and have only one texture of screen. But maybe in future I gonna update. - Pip-Boy 3000s mk4: inspired to Fallout 4 style, this watchface is open and you can set every color you want! It includes the please stand by ambient screen! Only some core features from the. Über den Pip-Boy in Fallout 4 habt ihr Zugriff auf allerhand Mini-Spiele. Dank einer Mod ist es nun möglich, nach einem anstregenden Ausflug durchs Ödland den Shooter-Klassiker Doom zu spielen Pip-boys for Settlers - posted in Fallout 4 Mod Requests: I would like to see a mod that would allow me to equip a pip-boy on every settler/companion. Why did they give me so many pip boys if they dont work on most characters? I dont know how difficult this would be, so apologies if it is impossible or somethin Closest thing that immediately comes to mind would be the holographic pip-boy mod. It doesn't look like this at all mind you, it looks like a neon mesh of a pip-boy. Imma go take a look as well. 21. Reply. Share. Report Save. level 2 · 2m. It's cool looking, but the whole point of Fallout 76's Quick-Boy is that you can bring up your pip-boy interface immediately without having to wait for.

Page 1 of 2 - Pipboy FOV issues and fix - posted in Fallout 4 Technical Support: Hi people, I had loads of issues with the fov in fallout 4 and went a looking for solutions all over the net. The issue of having a field of view that looks good in game but then the pipboy being too small to use. I found a solution as the tweeker mod didnt do it for me correctly And to finish with an absolute banger, FallUI is a sister mod to Skyrim's popular SkyUI - simply one of the must-have and best Fallout 4 mods you can download. FallUI overhauls the in-game menus (including your Pip-Boy as well as options and crafting menus) to make information more accessible, better presented, and generally just better The Best Texture Mods for Fallout 4. Fallout 4 isn't a new game anymore and a lot of aspects are pretty outdated. The most obvious one is its graphics, which in comparison with some modern titles, falls behind. Despite that, the texture files of FO4 can be hefty even for a high-end PC and you might have trouble loading the game smoothly. To help you out, here we gathered the best texture. Fallout 4 Pipboy Mods - herebfil. Main Page - Mod Master List - Fallout. This Fallout 4 mod adds shipments for all basic scrap to the game, plus allows the player to craft (and sell) their own shipments from extra scrap. Pip-Boy 3000 Skin -Sunset- Mod Mod. FO4 Deadpool's Service Rifle mod is my favorite Fallout 4 mod to use; Survivalist Rifle.

New Fallout 4 Leaks Shows Important Pipboy Interface

PIP-Pad at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and communit

This mod allows you Pip-Boy to become translucent Page 1 of 2 - Smartphone Pip-Boy - posted in Fallout 4 Mod Requests: Hey guys, wouldnt it be nice to have a smart phone for a pip-boy, and also have it so it doesnt pause the game? Itd be pretty kool, also, it would go nicely with the survival mode of the game, make it more realistic. And of course, for the people who still want the game to be paused, have it as an optional file #10. 0:00 Vault-Tec Pip-Boy- https://bethesda.net/en/mods/fallout4/mod-detail/4080218#9. 0:27 Black N' Purple Pip-Boy [XB1]- https://bethesda.net/en/mods/fal.. Fallout 4 > General Discussions > Topic Details. LionSinzahn. Sep 6, 2017 @ 6:11pm Pip-Boy & Armor Workbench The Pip-Boy is not showing in the armor workbench for me. Anyone else having this issue? The creation club Pip-Boy skins show that they are craftable at the armor workbench. Not sure how to actually do that, since it doesn't show up. < > Showing 1-3 of 3 comments . SuperSledgeNY. Sep 6.

Fallout 4 - Mod macht aus dem Pip-Boy ein schickes Pip-Pa

1: Essentials - Nexus Mod Manager and ini changes First make sure you got a clean version of Fallout 4 by either deleting your game and your game folder & Fallout 4 folder in your 'my games' folder. If you have a slow internet connection, check out on the Nexus forums how to clean your Fallout 4. If you have mods installed, it can conflict with this guide. (Feel free to install any mods that. ↑ Fallout 4 manual pp. 4-5: Archive photo of technical engineers hard at work on an early Pip-Boy prototype in the RobCo development laboratory. ↑ The Art of Fallout 3 p. 14: Pip-Boy: The device clamps on the user's arm, fastened via bolts (which implies that it doesn't come off very often) The Pip-Boy 3000 Mark IV is a pre-War Personal Information Processor (PIP) in Fallout 4 manufactured by RobCo Industries and acts as a database for the wearer's personal information and inventory. It..

Mod categories at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and communit

Shadman's Pipboy Wallpapers - Downloads - Fallout 4 Adult

The Vault 88 Pip-Boy is a miscellaneous item in the Fallout 4 add-on Vault-Tec Workshop.. Characteristics. It is identical in appearance to a Pip-Boy 3000 Mark IV, the same model used by the Sole Survivor.. It is listed as a miscellaneous item, as it cannot be equipped by the Sole Survivor (who already wears a Pip-Boy of their own), but it can be equipped by some NPCs, such as Clem I was doing a side quest for the minutemen to kill a rogue synth courser and it took me to an abandoned metro or whatever and as I was looting after I killed the courser I found a pip boy mod I have pictures of what the game says on my phone don't know if I can post that on here but ill do a reddit thread on it and post a link there if anyone wants to see what it looks in game I have nothing. Heavily-Modded Fallout 4 'Remastered' With Over 200 Mods Makes Bethesda's 2015 Title Look Like Another Game . By Aernout van de Velde. Aug 12, 2021 06:22 EDT Share Tweet Submit. Now here's. Fallout 4. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews Fallout 4 > General Discussions > Topic Details. This topic has been locked Tesityr. Jul 9, 2017 @ 10:29pm [Solved] Pip-Boy comes up too big, zoomed in, too close, in Survival Mode Just started a Survival Mode game and when I picked up the Pip-Boy, it 'zoomed in' way too far and I only see the bottom-right 3/4.

Pip-Boy map ruined by a mod. So I installed the Satellite World Map - Cloured Version - 8k resolution but it changed my quest markers, custom markers and the blip that shows my position into a cave symbol. Also i can't remove my custom marker. Deinstalling the mod just f*cks my map up even more. I don't know what to do. < > Showing 1-8 of 8 comments . Spocks Toupee. Jul 31, 2016 @ 12:06am If. Get Fallout 4 Pip Boy Light Mod Original Resolution: 1000x563 clean black pip boy screen at fallout 4 nexus mods and community. Download Free. Get Fallout 4 Pip Boy Light Mod Original Resolution: 1280x720 don t make the same mistake i did the power armor pip boy light is exactly what it says it is fallout. Download Free Page 1 of 2 - pip boy quest menu glitch - posted in Fallout 4 Technical Support: My pip boy quest menu flashes in between 2 states (screenshot attached) i have reinstalled any mods that change anything to do with huds ,menus, ui, and quests to no avail does anybody else have this problem or know a solution? sorry about image quality 250kb limit on image upload on 2 original 4k images wasnt nic Eine neue Mod möchte das Original-Doom auf dem Armcomputer Pip-Boy in Fallout 4 spielbar machen. Eine erste Version der Modifikation ist bereits zum Download verfügbar Fallout 4. 8 Mods. Start Project Mods Audio All Mods Ammunition Animation Armor A simple retexture of the Pip-Boy to give it a more metallic appearance. Download. Beast351x's Bundles Mod By Beast351x. Beast351x's Bundles Mod by.

Top 5 Pip-Boy Mods Fallout 4 - YouTub

Is there a command to equip the pip-boy? :: Fallout 4

1280x1024 Ikaros pip boy background Fallout 4 Mod Cheat FO4. View. 1280Ă—1024 19. 1280x1024 Fallout wallpaper. View. 1280Ă—1024 2. 307x512 Download Fallout Pip Boy Live Wallpaper for Android Appszoom. View. 307Ă—512 52. 1116x1143 fallout Who is the mind behind vault boy drawing style Arqade. View. 1116Ă—1143 4. 1920x1080 fallout new vegas jk wallpaper background. View. 1920Ă—1080 17. 1024x768. Top 10 Fallout 4 Pip Boy Mods Xbox One (XB1) PART 2. Other Videos By DMF Fallout. 2019-04-23: Top 10 Fallout 4 Pip Boy Mods Xbox One (XB1) PART 2 #Fallout4 #Fallout4Mods #Fallout4Top10: Tags: Top 10 Fallout 4 Pip-Boy Mods Xbox One (XB1) Vault-Tec Pip-Boy Mod. Fallout 4 might be one of Bethesda's best and highest-rated games, but certain elements don't really stand the test of time.The user interface, in particular, is one area that the modding community has taken aim at, creating some excellent add-ons that help mitigate and remove a lot of the annoyances with the vanilla system

Pip-boy overhaul Fallout 4 - nowmods

PIP BOY COLOR!: Gui and Game within a Game Mod; NO GBC EMULATION! - posted in Fallout 4 Mod Requests: This is kind of bothersome to ask.... but I want to ask it anyway. The pipboy has been NOTHING but the same single monochrome color of the computer screen; thats fine, gives the game its rustic fallout charm. However, what Im proposing is just to add color and better ability to view your items. Jetzt ist Ihre Meinung gefragt zu Fallout 4: Doom per Mod auf Pipboy spielen Der Modder no1dead hat eine Mod für Fallout 4 erstellt, mit der man Doom auf dem Pipboy spielen kann. Dazu wird das ursprüngliche Mini-Game Red Menace ersetzt, stattdessen startet der Shooter-Klassiker in.. The mod author for pip pad has another one, pipboy 2000, I personally use that, it's pretty nice. 3. level 1. Miphaling. · 2y. Last I checked, AlexScorpion himself was working on bringing back the older Pip-Boy models for the game. Google it

All games; Fallout 4; Mods; Pip-Boy; Pip Boy 2000; Pip Boy 2000. PA Lamp issues in the first person can be solved by installing Pip-Boy Flashlight mod https. Fallout 4 is an action role-playing game developed by Bethesda Game Studios and published by Bethesda Softworks.It is the fourth main game in the Fallout series and was released worldwide on November 10, 2015, for Microsoft Windows. Fallout 4. 8 Mods. Start Project Mods Audio A simple retexture of the Pip-Boy to give it a more metallic appearance. Download. Valentine NOIR By Spiffyskytrooper. Valentine NOIR by Spiffyskytrooper. 43 Downloads Updated Jul 14, 2021 Created Jul 14, 2021. A simple retexture of Nick Valentines outfit to give him a noir film aesthetic. Download. Revolution Flag Capes By Spiffyskytrooper. It becomes even more perfect if blended with the Pip-Boy Flashlight mod, making Fallout feel more like Alan Wake and less like an action game. Advertisement. Wasteland Horrors Reshade. Grab It Here! More than just changing the darkness levels with the previous mod, this one re-shades everything to give off a darker, creepier vibe. The whole Commonwealth gets a gritty makeover so the wasteland.

The Pip-Boy is easily one of the most iconic parts of Fallout.Thus, a bunch of skins that can recolor the Pip-Boy are bound to be a welcome addition. However, the individual packs can end up. Fallout 4 ; Fallout 4 Technical Support ; Pip-Boy Queston IGNORED Pip-Boy Queston. By Malphias, January 6, 2020 in Fallout 4 Technical Support. Followers 0. Recommended Posts. Malphias . Posted January 6, 2020. Malphias. Members; 337 Share; Posted January 6, 2020. As I am sure others have encountered this issue I am hoping someone will be able to point me to the offending mod and/or a solution. Verkaufe Pip-Boy Edition von Fallout 4, nicht getragen, nur aufgestellt. Bis auf Spiele-CD und... 90 € Versand möglich. 96346 Wallenfels. 28.08.2021. Fallout Pip Boy-Privatverkauf-65 € Versand möglich. 30457 Wettbergen. 26.08.2021. Herrlicher Jeans Piper Boy W26. Sehr guter Zustand Innenbeinlänge ca 74cm Da Privatverkauf keine Garantie oder Rücknahme Wir... 45 € S Versand möglich.

Courser X-92 Power Suit CBBE and PipBoy (Pip-Boy

Pip-Boy is disappear. Hello everyone.. I have an issue with the Pip-boy when I'm without power armor. When I press the botton for open the Pip-boy, i hear the sound like is open, and the fast botton at the end of the screen, but no more.. So the only way for work just is enter in the power armor. Fallout 4 Pip-Boy Mods (self.Fallout) submitted 2 years ago by DigitalDiadem MIT Alumni All of the mods so far for the Pip-Boy in F4 seem to be just re-colors and re-skins of the same old device. For Fallout 4 on the Xbox One, a GameFAQs message board topic titled 'Looking for PIP-BOY mod.' For Steam Users, Extract all files provided in the download above in this location C: Program Files (x86. This genius little mod changes the Pip-Boy light to a focused flashlight beam, really ramping up the atmosphere and tension in dark ruins or out in the Commonwealth wasteland at night. Not only does it already lend that horror movie vibe, but it really goes well with the rest of the mods that play with darkness and shading Fallout 4 Console Mods: 10 Insane 'Pipboy Mods' (PC,Xbox One & PS4). How to Use the Pip-Boy in Fallout 4 + Hidden Tips. Top 10 Best Settlement Locations in Fallout 4 To Build On/At (No Mods. Modders have made thousands of excellent fixes, tweaks, and enhancements to Bethesda's 2015 post-apocalyptic RPG, and it's no easy task finding the best Fallout 4 mods among them. On the following. Fallout. Pip Boy Mod Fallout 4 Full List Of. Every time you find a magazine from the RobCo Fun category (full list of them is available in our world atlas guide), you can play a minigame related to it (find the magazine in the inventory and select it to start the game). The inventory is build around the Pip-Boy device which you obtain at the beginning of the game. It is very well organized and various.

Mithilfe der Schaumstoffeinlagen kann der Pip-Boy Smartphones verschiedener Größe aufnehmen und wird so mit der Pip-Boy Companion-App zum ultimativen Begleiter, mit dem Spieler neben ihrem Inventar auch ihre Extras, Holobänder und mehr in Fallout 4 verwalten können. -Pip-Boy-Handbuch Fallout 4 Pip Boy Skin Mods; No video clip game can ever be regarded as perfect, especially when contemporary titles are so vast and driven that also the developers themselves battle to metal out problems weeks after start. Thankfully, with - a name which provides its fair share of insects and balancing issues - it's probable to enable user-generated mods which repair problems, introduce brand. Pip-Boy 3000 Mark IV minigames are a collection of six holodisks in Fallout 4 and Automatron. The Pip-Boy 3000 Mark IV features minigames, which can be accessed if the Sole Survivor has found old tapes of these games. All games have a weight of zero and are worth 300 caps. They are also all. Fallout 4 Game of the Year Edition was released on September 26, 2017, for PC, PS4 and Xbox One; this.

Video: LED Black Pip-Boy Deluxe addon - Fallout 4 - Mod D

Pip-Boy in Fallout 4 will be covered here. The Pip-Boy 3000 Mark IV (Personal Information Processor) contains all the information the player needs to succeed in the wasteland of the Commonwealth.It also features the ability to play game tapes directly on it, Atomic Command, Red Menace, Zeta Invaders, Grognak and the Ruby Ruins, and Pipfall.. The Pip-Boy 1.0 was the earliest known functioning model of the electronic Personal Information Processor (PIP) manufactured by RobCo Industries in the mid-21st century before the Great War. The Pip-Boy 1.0 featured a small display screen, a 16-button keyboard, a toggle switch, multiple indicator lights, and a dial with at least three settings. The components that made up the device were. When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe gestures

Fallout 4 Pip Boy Games Mod 2 Fallout 4 Pipboy Games Mod Fallout 4 is an action role-playing game developed by Bethesda Game Studios and published by Bethesda Softworks.It is the fourth main game in the Fallout series and was released worldwide on November 10, 2015, for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.The game is set within an open world post-apocalyptic environment that. Bethesda veröffentlichte kürzlich eine kostenlose Companion-App zum am 10. November erscheinenden Fallout 4. Diese zeigt einem in Pip-Boy-Form auch unterwegs Karten, Inventar oder Statistiken Die Fallout 4 Full Nude Mod macht genau das. Splitterfasernackt durch die Postapokalypse zu tapsen, ergibt zwar ungefähr so viel Sinn, wie sich radioaktiv verstrahlten Schrott gleich direkt.

Fallout 4 Screenshots Leaked From PS4 Version Show VariousFurry Pip-boy Background -Deathclaw Doggystyle- at Fallout

This Halloween Fallout 4 mod should be used in combination with a few others to make the world truly terrifying. It adds groups of zombie walkers around the Commonwealth, which you'll stumble. Pip-Boy FOV - As you may or may not be able to tell from my screenshots I have altered the FOV of my Pip-Boy so that I see more of it in game. To do this go to the FALLOUT.ini located at My Documents > My Games > Fallout 3 and find the line called fPipboy1stPersonFOV , change the default value (47) to 53 8 Outstanding After Effects 4 Power Armor Mods You Require To Set Up It's an actually small point I mean but I can not stand the yellow. I would certainly like it to blueish to match the general HUD as well as Pipboy I set. Just for information, that mod WILL allow you to transform the color of the pip-boy displa